Friday 2 July 2010

Hello again!!



I'm so sorry I've not wrote many posts lately, been a little busy and you know when you feel like everything is such an effort, well thats how I've felt this past week, so now I'm getting back into the swing of things!!
This is a card that I've managed to make for my box! Yes thats right my box, so now it holds the grand total of ......two!!! Ha ha ha!!! I've had this Tilda stamp for a little while now, can you tell I kinda like Magnolia stamps?? Got a bit fed up of pinks so I thought I'd have a complete change and had a play with green instead, I think she's turned out fairly good, even if I do say so myself. The whitewas Core'dinations has been put through the Cuttlebug using one of the embossing folders, then sanded down to expose the colour underneath, then distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz distressing tool.
Ok here's what I used:
Papers - Bloom & Grow by MME.
Cardstock - The Whitewash Collection by Core'dinations.
Stamp - Charleston Tilda by Magnolia.
Border Punch - Martha Stewart.
Everything else is from my stash.
I'm entering this card into Allsorts Challenge which this week is embossing, hope they like my card.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you back Kerry. Another great card too. Don't know why but I get the impression you LOVE the Magnolia stamps, lol. Good on you Kerry, keep it up and GET THAT BOX FILLED.


    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue do you really think I'll ever have a full box??

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card love the image and the embossing look super...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx