Saturday 24 July 2010

A birthday card for Sue



I was my friend Sue's birthday on the 17th and I realised the day before, yes the day before that I hadn't made her card!!! So it was all systems go to get it done as soon as possible. I finished it on the Sunday and Sue received it on the Monday. I always worry when making cards for fellow crafter's but I was pleased with this one and Sue was over the moon with it, so Happy Birthday Sue and thanks for all your support.

So here's what I used:

Stamp - Butterfly Tilda by Magnolia and coloured with Promarkers.
Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts.
Wings - these are made using the same method as in my tut here.
Papers - Papermania.
Cardstock - Centura Pearl by Crafters Companion.
Flowers - Prima Marketing Inc.
Dies - Labels One by Spellbinders.
Cord/Ribbon, bling, chain and charm all from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again Kerry, for such a beautiful card. Good to see your comp is still working, ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx