Wednesday 28 July 2010

Happy Birthday!!



So many birthdays!! Here is another card I made for my friends birthday. I hope she likes it.


Here's what I used:


Papers - Koishi by MME.
Image - Tilda by Magnolia and coloured using Promarkers.
Flower and leaves - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Pin - Posh Pins and Charms.
Distressed the edges using the Tim Holtz distressing tool and then inked with Walnut Stain.
Charm, lace, bling and sentiment all from stash.


I'm entering this into Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice birthday card. Love the white gloves and color scheme. Sweet charm. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations this time round. Good luck. (PS- this fits Prairie Fairy Fun Friday challenge of lace as well!! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely project. Thanks for joining us again at Creative Inspirations this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx