Tuesday 1 February 2011

I'm back! Again!!

Where does time go?? Can't believe the last post I did was on the 4th of Nov '10! So I really must try get back into making my cards, I'm beginning to think not only has my crafty mojo taken a holiday but has only bought a one way ticket.
So here is my first card in ages.

Here's what I used.
Cardstock - Papermania (I think)
Pink Paper and sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Flowers and Leaves - Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace and Gems - from my crafty stash.

I'm entering this into.

Please have a look at both challenges to see what their dt's have come up with. My crazy but super talented friend Michelle Cassell is on the design team for the friday challenge over at The Outlawz. Michelle has had a fab week and I am soooooo chuffed for her. Pop on over to her blog HERE to find out why she has had such a great week and just to see for yourself just how talented she really is, even if she does call me STINKY!!

4 comments:

  1. aww so pretty , beautiful colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the flowers and all the pretty pink !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stinky! It's not MY fault you smell, is it?! lolz.

    Fab card, S! Love the colours and layout and your colouring's great! Glad you've got your mojo back... at least you can join in the fun now :D

    Meesh. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card love your layout and the DP is gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx