Friday 8 October 2010

Hello again!

Hello again everyone, I'm really sorry I've not been around lately but yet again my health hasn't been great. Even my crafty mojo hasn't been around for ages, I've only made 6 cards since the 6th of August!! Everything just seems to be so much effort but I thought I'd enter a challenge to try to get my butt into gear.



Here's what I used;
Stamp - Tilda by Magnolia and coloured with Promarkers.
Backing Papers - Flowergarden by Tilda (Panduro Hobby)
Eyelet Circles - Spellbinder dies.
Sentiment, bling and lace from my stash.

I'm entering it into;
Create4fun - Sketch.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sparkle & Shine.

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty card , love the DP's and the spellbinder dies
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I like so much your card, Very sweet and pretty!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx