Thursday 28 October 2010

Flying Tilda

The other night my dad asked me to make him a thank you card for a lady at the CAB. I had no idea what to do, so I had a look at a few challenges and as always proved to be such a great help. I'm still not crafting as much but I'm slowly doing a little bit more.

Here's what I've used:
Stamp is as always Magnolia and coloured with Promarkers.
Papers - Sugar Rush by Basic Grey.
Flowers and leaves - Wild Orchid.
Pin - Posh Pins & Charms.
Pergamano White Pen
Tilda's wings made using Flex parchment paper by Pergamano.
Tilda's wand - Diamond Sparkle by Hunkydorey.
Bling and white cardstock from my stash.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.
Just Magnolia - Think Pink. Just had to join in as this is very close to my heart.
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle. Tilda's wing and bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx