Thursday 3 June 2010

"Thank You"




I've made this thank you card for a lovely lady who sends things back from Carlisle with my Dad when he's been up there for the weekend. I'm not use to using a lot of pink but I don't think it looks too bad really. I used my nesties to make the easel card blank, just think it makes a change from making either a square or circle. Once I'd finished the card and put the flower on, I ended up making a box for it aswell. Hope she likes it.

Here's everything else that I used:
Papers - Bloom & Grow by MME, edges inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
Pink Pearlescent cardstock, charm, bling & ribbon from stash.
Labels Five - Nesties.
Stamp - Curtsy Tilda coloured with Promarkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx