Sunday 6 June 2010

Something Different

I've been a busy little bee today, it's a shock to the system, I can't believe I've made two, yes TWO cards today!! Not only that but I've even coloured the image for my next card!! There must be something wrong, thank goodness I'm back at hospital on Tuesday. This is something different for me, no not me making two cards ha ha ha but using yellow and green. I'm normailly lilacs, purples, red and pinks but you know that feeling when you just get fed up using the same old things all the time, well thats how I felt. So I thought right lets go for it and made this for my box of emergency cards, which is now empty thanks to my darling brother and his partner!!

Here's what I used:
Papers - Bloom & Grow by MME, Kioshi by Basic Grey.
Cardstock - Bazzill.
Circle Dies - Nesties.
Stamp - Tilda coloured with Copics
Ribbon & pearls from stash and the "With Love" is handwritten by my fair hand.

I'm entering it into Sketch Saturday's challenge, check out what the DT have created, WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx