Saturday 12 March 2011

BIG THANKS TO BOZ!!

Yes here I am with my second post in one day! As I mentioned in my earlier post I've not been feeling to good lately and today I just feel yuk! I've not even been out today and I am soooo pleased I did stay in, cos what Mr Postie brought me today has really really cheered me up :o) DO YOU WANT TO SEE?????
Isn't this a little stunner!! What makes this card all the more special is because who made it for me, would you believe me if I told you that this fab creation was made by a young lady who is 11 YEARS OLD!!! Well it is true, honest I am not lying to you! The attention to detail is stunning and I am sooo pleased that Boz took the time to make little ole me something. I think Boz is going to go far if she keeps on with her crafting and I think her mums talent has definatley rubbed off on her. Boz's mum is my stooopidly talented friend Michelle Cassell aka Meesh, please pop on over to Meeshs blog when you get a spare moment or two, I'm sure you will love her work as much as I do.
So Boz I thank you sooo sooo much for making me such a wonderful card and I will treasure it for many years to come, so when you're rich and famous with your crafting, I'll be able to say "The Boz made me this before she was famous". I had no idea what so ever that Boz was working hard on a card for me, so it was such a wonderful surprise when I seen it this morning and it has really cheered me up on a day when I feel really yuk. THANK YOU BOZ xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww... Stinky, Boz is out playing with her friends at the moment, but she'll be chuffed to bits when she gets in and see's you've put her card on your blog!
    It's really cute, eh? She loved playing with my stuff, I only hope she doesn't get her hands on my Promarkers when I'm not looking! ;)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kerry
    that's stunning!!!
    I have a little something for you on my blog...
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx