Sunday 30 May 2010

AHOY THERE!!!!!


Loving Kraftin' Kimmie's stamps, the pirate ones are just great. So I thought I'd enter into the challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, where Krista wants us to "Rough it Up" with our designs, so distress by ripping, sponging, tearing, ripping using your distressing tools.
So I distressed a piece of Coredination cardstock by putting it through my Cuttlebug, sanded it and then distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.
Here's the rest of the materials I used:
Black Bazzil Cardstock, Coredination Cardstock - from stash,
Alpha's and stripped paper - Graphic 45.
Stamp - Cut throat Lizzie by Kraftin' Kimmie.
Image coloured with Copics.
White Gel Pen.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job with Lizzie!!! Your distressing is awesome, Kerry....I love the effect with the coredinations paper! Great job and thanks for joining us for Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xx